Unique set-up; this role is full time/part time. Treated as a full-time employee, the need is for only 25 hours onsite per week (but will likely grow). Perfect for the writer with a roster of virtual freelance work.
• Must provide online examples of your writing, produced or not.
- Collaborate with Art Directors & Designers to produce a range of high-quality work
- Up-to-date knowledge of target country cultural landscape, the most recent events, and pop culture
- Proficiency in Spanish, with skills equivalent to that of a native speaker
- Knowledge of Hispanic culture
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects, on time and within budget
- Manage and execute projects from conception to completion with Creative Director supervision
- Some experience across all mediums - TV, print, digital and non-traditional
If interested, please send your portfolio, resume and salary requirements to Joanne Modica at: email@example.com.
Client cannot provide visa assistance at this time, but can assist with relocation.